mostin

Oscar is well & Flora is doing well too.

Quite big strides in his recovery to report now :dance::dance::dance: . sorry for delay......thing it was exhaustion setting in once I relaxed :lol::lol: .

The tube is out, the stitches are out and the cone of shame is gone :dance::dance::dance: .

He is soooooo much happier without all of that on. It is taking him a while to clean his fur up from all the goo and dribble and puss :vom::vom: , but he is getting there slowly, and he is smelling sweet again :D:D .

The vet was a bit over-impressed with my nursing skills :wink: , he has gone from really skinny and underweight, to overweight in a week :oops::oops::oops::lol: . I don't know what was in that food I was syringing into him :shock::shock::shock: it must have been seal milk or something :lol::lol: .

His ulcers are still healing so he is still finding it a bit tricky to eat, but we are getting there. I'll try to take a picture of a much happier cat once I find the camera :lol::lol:

Well, I felt pretty bad going to the chicken show at the weekend, but Oscar made a massive improvement on Thurs night and Friday.

He seems to be at 90% again now and like himself again now.....howling for food and wanting attention :roll::lol::lol::lol: .

His gums have all healed up and he just needs to finish cleaning up all his fur now. He's got quite a few bald patches from all the drips and tubes :oops::lol: , but hopefully they won't take too long to grow back.

It's really amazing how quickly he came round!!

On Tuesday, he was just laid lifeless all day on this blanket :(

70bbafe58d1443a78442025fdbe88395.jpg

He never moved from that position all day.

On Weds he got the tube removed so we could take the cone off, so at least he moved into his bed then.

1a937ddc815f4f1e8251f6cc08245b13.jpg

Once the cone was off and he could start washing himself, and then the ulcers started healing, he suddenly perked up.

These are some pictures of him now with little Flora :D:D . He is very tolerant of her, she really loves him and wants to be very close, but he only allows he to get just so near :shameonu::lol::lol: .

I am so glad they are becoming such good friends, and she really does cheer him up :D

70e0642a655240f69ef96bbb6edb7139.jpg

b64cd97e37384eefb96e7f7cad7e80b1.jpg

1e9dc8edff2f4287838cc8d7ca0fe341.jpg