mostin

Oscar is well & Flora is doing well too.

Gosh, you don't waste any time, do you! She looks gorgeous. A good point above about the Feliway, I use that and it calms things a lot, you may not need it though. So pleased for you and Flora, she will have a very happy home with you and I hope she and Oscar are soon good friends.

...besides everyone knows that gingers are the best :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The first night went shockingly well :shock::shock: . Oscar came up to bed with us........as per..........and we made a huge fuss of him. He settled down in his usual spot - between our pillows :roll: - and we assumed that Flora had curled up under the sofa downstairs and that that was that for the night.

Half an hour later...........and I was woken up by the feeling of a little bundle landing on my feet :lol::lol: . Flora curled up on my feet and we all slept on the same bed with no hisses or grumbles all night :dance::dance::dance: .

All seems to have gone ok today too. They are avoiding direct contact, but gradually getting closer.

I was at work today, and it is dark again now. I am planning to get some more photos of her in the daylight tomorrow :D

That's so lovely. You live quite near me and that's got me thinking of rescue cats now. BUT I will resist as I have 3 cats at the moment (one sadly died a year ago) and the eldest is 16 and a half. She has lived in about 8 houses, had other cats introduced to her, children have appeared over the years and she has taken it all in her stride. I don't want to cause her any more upset so will wait until nature intervenes - hopefully not for about another 16 years. :pray:

Woke up with Flora on my pillow this morning :lol::lol::lol: , with think she must have been given her name because she "spreads everywhere" :wink::lol::lol: .

Oscar has had a few hisses at her today but they have eaten side by side, and sniffed noses quite a few times. It's so funny, as she just desperately wants to cuddle up near woscy, but he just keeps looking at me with this "help me" look :lol::lol: .

She has brought him out of himself already though, he was becoming so sad and introverted, but even though she is annoying him a little bit, he seems to be back to his old self :dance::dance::dance: .

She's getting a lot more bold now, investigated every nook and cranny of the house, and hunted and killed quite a few spiders already :lol::lol::lol: .

9379143258b749329a57cb0c3154b321.jpg

f6c3a534897543499db4773e99cbb42d.jpg

92207ce5d8844b05b9c65de8720ff22e.jpg

f3f73bdb87784f33ad7150c9945877ea.jpg

67f659fc9dd74413b41119b6264ff4bc.jpg