susanbb

Flying the Flag

I suppose Eurppe is bigger than it used to be after all Israel and Turkey seem to be in it now!!

George W Bush reckons the USA is part of Europe! So who knows? Does Europe have ANY boundaries?

well we were in shock here at the result.

We voted for Denmak, Poland and Turkey - and only Turkey got through

I think everyone was expecting Denmark to breeze through but, nope!

So who thinks we stand a chance at many points this year - it does seem to be the Eastern European Song Contest this year.......:roll:

Good Job we put the money up or we'd never be in it :lol:

Still, downloaded the Eurovision 2007 Album last night and burning the discs as we speak!

A

xx

PS

I know that none of the lines in the song are particularly rude - but the way they are delivered is very funny and makes me laugh a lot (I can't help finding them saucy)! :lol::lol::lol:

I think they are hilarious....it's very nudge, nudge, wink, wink humour a bit like the Allo Allo script :lol:

I've just been looking at the photos from the semi finals. I must admit that I'm quite partial to Miss Georgia, nice hips :shock: However I think she must must be an import, I've been to Tbilisi and believe you me the ladies were more scary than Finland's entry last year!

I wonder if Terry would be interested in being an MC for the Chickenvision contest James and Johannes have planned for Blenheim Palace? We've alreay made an Elvis outfit for Tubbs and we're feeding her burgers to help with the image.