patsylabrador

**Thread of little facts & things**

Our five chicks are three weeks old on Sunday. They have been escaping through the omlet netting of the nursery but have been coming back when mum calls them. Today she went with them and they are all cheeping and scratching with the other big girls and daddy. I might as well take the netting down.

Just booked tickets for mine and OH's birthday treat in January next year to see War Horse. Don't know how I will get on as even the trailer makes me cry. I have the book on my Kindle which I will read soon so that I don't have any nasty shocks

Nothing can prepare you........... you will bawl your eyes out. Even grown men were sobbing when I went. The awful thing is that it's all true....or was should I say.

SHOES SHOES SHOES! Clarks have a sale on. Went into their store - didn't have my size in the styles I like so got home, went online and... ordered 5 pairs ( :oops::oops: ) to be delivered to store so I pay when I collect. I've promised DH I will exercise some self-control and only buy one pair. Please let the pink ones be comfy!!! :pray::pray:

I ordered through Quidco.com for 3% cashback - would have been 7% if I'd opted for home delivery but I'd have had to pay for them all upfront then take the 4 I didn't want back for a refund (which would be horrendous if they all fitted :lol: ).

Poor bunny :(

We saw a ginger cat on a grass verge near a roundabout when we went out in the late evening sun to get YD from a school concert and then we saw another ginger cat nearby, only to realise that it was a young fox curled up watching the world go by. It reminded me of The Fox and the Hound (sustitute cat for hound) :D

A new form of fungi has been found in the forests of Borneo which looks like a seasponge & is squarish in shape. Guess what it's been named. Spongiforma squarepantsii. It's not April Fools Day I hope. It's on the BBC news website.

My YS is off to Borneo next Saturday so I'll ask him to confirm this :lol: . (He was a Spongebob fan till embarrassingly recently so hopefully will find this amusing!)

Just in the process of sorting another weekend with swimming lessons, school fete, church, birthday party, family visit etc

Then I started talking to my OH about what did we do at the weekends before children.....the scary bit is we cannot remember...random bits but not enough to fill a whole weekend with no pets, children or commitments......no wonder i am tired.... :lol:

(would i swap back......definately not but a few hours with nothing to do would be lovely 8)