Vote on your favourite name for Omlet's new product  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on your favourite name for Omlet's new product

• Scamperpad
    • Nesta
    • Qute
    • Peep
    • Nook

And if skilled at handicrafts would they be awarded the title of 'better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter'?

If they wrote about it to a friend, the missive would be a

better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter

D'you think we've gone off topic somewhat :lol: ?

Yes. sorry.

But it's hard to stop.

And if it started to rain unexpectedly while they were going to the PO to collect said letter, they would be

wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter

And if the person was nervous, they would be a

wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter

This all remids me of a Dr Seuss book, where there is a tweedle beetle puddle bottle battle. Hubby and I watched the video (pre kids :oops: ) and we'd make up extra rhyming words to go with it, making it longer and longer. Well, it amused us for many days :lol::lol:

just Googled it and its from Fox in Socks http://blue.carisenda.com/archives/cat_dr_seuss.html :lol:

making it longer and longer. Well, it amused us for many days

Don't encourage us. It's hard enough to stop as it is. Every time I think "no, that's enough now", something else pops in my head.

Like this one.

And if they were tidier, they would be a

neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter

EDITED TO CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTE QUOTE - Sorry BK!

Edited by Guest

If they owed money everywhere, perhaps they would be a 'neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor'.

I know, I know ...it doesn't look right ... but it does rhyme. :oops:

If they owed money everywhere, perhaps they would be a 'neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor'.

Works for me.

If they wanted to sooth the debtor by stroking them on the head, they would be a

'neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter

Oh, oh, oh, another one immediately

If they allowed themselves to be stroked they might be

a neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter letter

(I know we've had letter before, but the first time it was in the context of mail; is that allowed?