Vote on your favourite name for Omlet's new product  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on your favourite name for Omlet's new product

• Scamperpad
    • Nesta
    • Qute
    • Peep
    • Nook

To help you decide on what is your favourite name, try saying the name as part of a sentence such as:

"I keep my hamster in a ......"

The Omlet team do seem to have been thinking of it mainly as a hamster home so I still think something like Hamlet would be ideal. I wonder of all the little creatures kept what percentage are hamsters. I am sure it will be high cos if you look in pet shops or just what pets friends have mice and gerbils are not that popular. As mentioned in a previous post gerbils require different sort of housing to hamsters anyway so the new cage is not going to be ideal for both unless it is huge. I have no experience of what mice need......except the one that wanted to set up home last year behind the kick boards in the kitchen :shock:

Given that this could be used by a variety of small furry things Critter Sitter gets my vote (well, as its my suggestion it would!!!! :oops: ) Maybe Omlet could bring out a brand of bedding called Critter Sitter Litter :lol: - now I'm getting silly!! However, I think that may be allowed on a Friday evening :roll:

Seriously am waiting, with bated breath, for this new construction; sadly had to rehome our girls :(:( (tho to a wonderful new home with doting new 'parents') and am therefore on the promise of a hamster for the boys :P Hurry up, chaps!