1. 1. Vote on your favourite name for Omlet's new product

• Scamperpad
    • Nesta
    • Qute
    • Peep
    • Nook

• Omlet Staff

Hi,

we've had loads of great suggestions for the name of our new pet house which we've whittled down to the list in the poll. Now we'd like you to vote on your favourite.

A quick reminder of what the product is (we can't tell you everything yet)

It's a pet house for small furry pets such as mice, hamsters, gerbils. It's very stylish (as you'd expect!), in fact it's something that you will want to have on display and make part of your home - think contemporary furniture.

To help you decide on what is your favourite name, try saying the name as part of a sentence such as:

"I keep my hamster in a ......"

and keep the suggestions coming, the competition hasn't been won yet!

Hanns and the Omlet team

Mine was a bit corny - Hamlet :roll:

Bluekarin entered a good one ( or half dozen) I'll let her tell you them :D

Not voting yet until you've all got them in.

What was yours Henchanted?

I sent in quite a few

Pawdome

Petgalo (pet bungalow)

just thought of another two (better send them in first) but I definitely like Hamlet....

Great Minds Plum - I thought of Hamlet too :lol:

Not keen on the suggestions, in fact I prefer the Hamitat to all of them. Hanns, boring though this sounds, there is a government organisation called Nesta (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts) which is all about innovation. Which you might like. But I don't as it will forever remind me of work. Or the late Frank Bough's wife :lol: [you have to be a certain age.....]

Great Minds Plum - I thought of Hamlet too :lol:

Not keen on the suggestions, in fact I prefer the Hamitat to all of them. Hanns, boring though this sounds, there is a government organisation called Nesta (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts) which is all about innovation. Which you might like. But I don't as it will forever remind me of work. Or the late Frank Bough's wife :lol: [you have to be a certain age.....]

im glad you liked hamitat, i am so disapointed it hasnt been chosen, but looking at those names i think they may be looking for something with out an animal in all together

I'm not voting yet none of those name stuck out to me ill have to think it over

I'm not voting yet either. What is the point if they are still open to ideas? The list could be lengthened to include Hamlet and Hamitat :D ......It looks like Nesta and Nook are out given the previous posts.

I'm not voting yet none of those name stuck out to me ill have to think it over

I'm not voting yet either. What is the point if they are still open to ideas? The list could be lengthened to include Hamlet and Hamitat :D ......It looks like Nesta and Nook are out given the previous posts.

scamperpad is the most popular so far although it is good, i think for omlet i dont think it has the ring to it,

eglu, beehaus and scamperpad?