Vote on your favourite name for Omlet's new product  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on your favourite name for Omlet's new product

• Scamperpad
    • Nesta
    • Qute
    • Peep
    • Nook

I have nothing to add but keep coming on here to see what's next :lol::lol::lol:

If you insist :lol:

If that person was then hit by someone, the person doing the hitting might be:

a neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter letter beater

If the hitter helped the aforementioned unfortunate to sit down first next to a radiator then we have a neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter titter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter letter beater SEATER HEATER.

Sorry - all my fault! :oops: Please feel free to beat me up at the next get together. :lol:

Rather unsurprisingly he's also a bit of a moaneron the subject of animals which he often tells others how to do so.....Seater and greeter Peter the neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter letter beater heater CREATURE BLEATER TEACHER. :lol:

Are Omlet SURE they can't fit this on the side of an animal house or do you think thats just an excuse because they don't like the name - I'm suspicious!!!!! :whistle:

And if someone then wrote a magazine article about it, it might be

a Seater-and-greeter Peter, the neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter letter beater heater creature bleater teacher feature.

I think I'm getting sunstroke.

If he was faster on his feet than the original Peter he'd be

a fleeter and sweeter than seater-and-greeter Peter, the neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter letter beater heater creature bleater teacher feature.

Oh, just thought of one.

If the kinder, gentler, faster bloke was actually a kinder, gentler, faster gal, she, she might be

Rita, fleeter and sweeter than seater-and-greeter Peter, the neater wetter better quitter hitter twitter fitter bitter critter sitter litter fitter knitter letter getter netter setter fretter debtor petter letter beater heater creature bleater teacher feature.

I am probably just being thick :roll::oops: But how do I vote? :think:

I don't think you can now, voting closed on the 20th.

I think many of us are hoping that Omlet will reconsider the names they are polling and maybe have another vote?

Typical that I missed out :roll::oops::lol:

My vote goes to Furlu or Roden as these describe exactly what it is - just wish they'd hurry up and get the blessed things on sale as the boys are pestering like mad for the hamster I promised when we had to rehome the girls :wall: .

I did, however, have to explain to YS (3 1/2) that hamsters don't lay eggs, not even very small ones :oops: