Chucky Mama Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Oh my, check this out Click Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Hideous - would give me nightmares Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
miffy Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I hope I'm not offending anyone but it reminds me of some of the gypsy caravans on that tv program a while back, not my taste at all. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Way to plain for my taste. I'd like to see loads more swags and drops, and furbelows and curlicues. I also love to see patterened wallpaper that matches neither the carpet nor the curtains. Heaven. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I think it's rather lovely in it's own very special way! Owned by someone who isn't afraid to stamp their own very individual identity on it - good for them! Trouble is, it is unlikely to appeal to anyone else and would cost a fortune to make it normal again. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angie Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I wouldn't know where to start first.. perhaps the painted beam work outside the house that just doesn't do it for me. All that tongue and groove , it could be taken down but i'd be scared the ceiling would come down with it. Sorry just not in the mood to rebuild this year, i've done a few over the years ..... i'm too past it to do anymore. I've tried to imagine it decluttered then took another look...not a lot of clutter just a mismatch of contrasting colours, reminds me of a friend who is colour blind. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 not really advocates of 'less is more' then? makes my eyes hurt Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Way to plain for my taste. I'd like to see loads more swags and drops, and furbelows and curlicues. I also love to see patterened wallpaper that matches neither the carpet nor the curtains. Heaven. Me too- I hate the minimalist look. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 On the plus side you could run a log burner for years on that lot It has a lot of things going for it, the green walkway is lovely, the giant car port/walk in run underfloor heating, big storage shed and those kitchen cupboards would look very shabby chic with a coat of paint I would buy it because I reckon there is a deal to be had there and I bet its been well maintained heating/plumbing/wiring wise too (oh and you can buy some of the furniture too apparently ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Go on Tasha, admit it... you'd just love that bed! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I not only love that bed but love the mirrored wardrobes that duplicate it to good effect Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Griffin Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Oh my goodness Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 It's near Egluntyne - what's the betting she'll be round for a viewing? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I'd love to see it in the flesh! Go on Egluntyne, go for a nosy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Really nosey I know, but I'd love to see what the residents look like..... Go on Eggers, you know you want to Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Eggers could do her very own "through the keyhole" for us! Defiantly one that the estate agents would say has potential. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I'm just weighing up the amount of firewood I'd get if I stripped out all the cladding and beams. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 enough to fill that big carport I reckon. ... and the varnish! you'd have flames coming out the top of the chimney and the fumes inside would make you see to the edge of space Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Oh ... my ... word... . I've never seen anything like that in my life . That bedroom is just something else . I'd get a fright every morning when I woke up . They do say you need to look past the decor but it would be a mammoth task in this case . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Groovychook Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I wonder what they'll do to their next home? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 I like the description of the living room.... " There are beams throughout." Yup, just a few Why on earth would you need a metal rolling shutter on the patio doors though - what was their business I wonder? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 They were probably worried that people would break in and take their soft furnishings. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
meezers Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 Wow, there's more trees in that bungalow than in a forest. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted December 1, 2011 Share Posted December 1, 2011 It's near Egluntyne - what's the betting she'll be round for a viewing? Is it ..I didn't spot that!! Off for another gander. ............ Stannington .... not a bad area. Handy for the Northern General and near the Rivelin Valley, with its glorious walks and views. Downside ... too close to Hillsborough football ground, and not near enough to Bramhall Lane. I'm dying to know how our Chucky Mama stumbled upon it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...