Tweety Posted December 2, 2011 Share Posted December 2, 2011 It should be preserved for the nation, exactly as it is! That bedroom, those ceilings, the windmills in the garden - words cannot do the place justice Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickweed Posted December 2, 2011 Share Posted December 2, 2011 We are always mislaying things in our house, eg car keys, mobile phones, specs, tools etc. We would never ever find anything ever again if we had decor like that Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolfie Posted December 2, 2011 Share Posted December 2, 2011 If they kept chickens I think they'd have Appenzeller Spitzhauben silver spangled. Was I the only one to go on Street View for more? Actually the front gates are rather nice - no, seriously. Thanks for sharing this Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted December 2, 2011 Share Posted December 2, 2011 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted December 3, 2011 Share Posted December 3, 2011 Naughty Omleteers. Can you not see that the owner of this bungalow is a fellow chicken- lover Please observe the "stone" cockerel in the garden inbetween the windmills? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted December 3, 2011 Share Posted December 3, 2011 No chintz's were harmed during the production of this house Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted December 3, 2011 Share Posted December 3, 2011 OMG its someone on the forum - oh hells bells. To the right of the screen on the main picture it says "make your property stand out from the crowd" amazing - they have done that. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
foreveryoung Posted December 3, 2011 Share Posted December 3, 2011 its enough to give you motion sickness Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
squiffs Posted December 3, 2011 Share Posted December 3, 2011 I didn't think houses could make you seasick. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
majuka Posted December 4, 2011 Share Posted December 4, 2011 I don't quite know what to say Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shirl Posted December 4, 2011 Share Posted December 4, 2011 I saw this house on another forum and then came over and saw it here too. I feel sorry for the owners they must think their house is really popular. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted December 4, 2011 Share Posted December 4, 2011 Ive just been on street view too and next doors is along the same lines! I wonder if they're related? So buyer beware, chintzmania may be catching! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted December 4, 2011 Share Posted December 4, 2011 *hangs head in shame*I did post it to FB... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spinning Top Posted December 5, 2011 Share Posted December 5, 2011 *hangs head in shame*I did post it to FB... So did I Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...