Lewis Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Have been to London for a couple days with my bro's. Walking round Harrods yesterday and I saw someone, took a second to realise who! Beckham! He was actually really nice, spoke to us and took a photo - we said sorry for being annoying, he said No its fine and wished a Merry Christmas too Saw Martin Freeman on Oxford St earlier too, but that sounds rubbish now Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sammiboo Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 he looks very happy to meet YOU Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 How lovely for you all! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 How fantastic that he was happy to have his photo taken, I always worry they're going to be annoyed (not that I've bumped into too many famous people). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 You tart! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ms Marple Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Ah - nice one Lewis!! I am glad to see that after all this time he is still happy to smile and be photographed with us normal folk In his Man U days we would see him quite often in one of the local supermarkets and he was ALWAYS fantastic with the kids- hence he has my vote. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 I like him too - he always seems like a nice man & I am glad that he is happy to be photographed still Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Thats so nice that he was happy to be friendly and have a photograph, so many celebs get too full of themselves and forget who made them famous in the first place. Only famous person I have met was Lorraine Chase (many, many, years ago) and that was in Harrods too and she was very friendly and seemed happy to be recognised. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
majuka Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Get you rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous Lewis! It's nice that he was happy to stop and chat. Don't be jealous Omleters but I met Rolf Harris once! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Omletina Kyckling Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 It should be Beckham who's on Twitter saying "I met the famous Lewis from the Omlet forum.....you know the one, the fella who did the video on how to clip a chicken's wing?" Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 You beat me to it Omelatina I was going to ask wether he asked for your autograph Lewis, Does he not know who you are???? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Did you ask if he had chickens/ furries Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolfie Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Hey Lewis! You upstaged Becks with your winning smile - lovely pic Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Flippin ' eck! What are students doing shopping at Harrods? Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickenNutter Posted December 22, 2011 Share Posted December 22, 2011 Oooh! which one is you Lewis? I know you are not the one in the middle! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted December 23, 2011 Author Share Posted December 23, 2011 Course he knew who I was ... didn't want to be pushy and give him my autograph though He bought some designer shoes for Toria so know (part of!) what she's getting for Christmas... Maybe I should have suggested a Qute for the kids!? I'm the fat one on the left Right is ma bro, Danny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted December 23, 2011 Share Posted December 23, 2011 Flippin ' eck! What are students doing shopping at Harrods? Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted December 23, 2011 Share Posted December 23, 2011 Fantastic photo Lewis Lucky you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted December 23, 2011 Share Posted December 23, 2011 You're not fat - you're tall & solid & I'm sorry but you do look like Peter Kay! That isn't a bad thing by the way! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...