Kylie1007

Favourite Treat?

:think: Mealworms, mealworms, mealworms, cherry tomatoes, mealworms, mealworms, corn, mealworms, mealworms, crumbs, mealworms, mealworms, spaghetti, mealworms, mealworms, cut-and-come-again-salad leaves, mealworms, mealworms and mealworms.

:think: Did I mention .... mealworms? :lol:

Mealworms are probably the favourite here, but they are so expensive so a very rare treat.

Thankfully they also go bonkers fo plain wheat which is cheap as chips so they get a few handfuls of that most days.

They do also like their greens, but they don't make the excited clucking noise like they do when I give them wheat and mealworms :lol:

I gave them the left overs of my son's cereal yesterday, which I thought they would enjoy, but they turned their beaks up at it!

They will do that if it is something they are not sure of. What does your son have for breakfast???? Does it have a high salt/sugar ratio?

Their likes Mealworms..Of course no contest but very exspensive for every day use so I brought a bag of "Peckish complete" from Wilkos ..only about £2 for a bag ..They eat that as quickly as mealworms , it has oyster shell and 5 different bits and pieces.. .

sweetcorn, pasta, peas, butternut squash (I cook the skin of mine ,with a bit of flesh on and whoosh it in the food processor)windfalls which i froze.

Their dislikes rice, raisons, carrots , bread and anything I would like them to like but I don't want to throw in the bin and waste .