Cinnamon

The Wonderbag - new Omlet must have?????

I was just thinking exactly that! It looks like a really clever idea, but it would take up space that I can ill afford; and if I left it out anywhere, the cats would make a beeline for it! I'll be really interested to hear how you get on, I have a slow cooker and I use that a lot, so this would use the same recipes.

My sister has just brought me a review from the Times in similarly glowing terms, and after seeing Cinnamon's suggestion about keeping it on top of the kitchen cupboard, I'm very tempted.

I hadn't picked up on the charity aspect - if you order one, they also fund a free bag for a household in Africa. That makes it even more appealing, as does the idea of taking hot stew or soup on picnics or camping - it has lots of uses. hmm ... :think:

:lol: Must admit I wasn't very inspired by the fabrics, they are traditional African prints apparently but I have seen much nicer prints than that! I'm very keen to know how you get on with this, I am on the point of getting one. I like the idea that you can transport it easily, and also that you can use any size of pan with it rather than being limited to the size of a slow cooker.

Quick update - I hated the fabric so much that they are changing it for me to something less lurid.

It went back today - they are paying for shipping out a new one.

They are great to deal with - had a really lovely email from them :P

It is as light as a feather & not nearly as big as I thought it might be!