Olly Posted June 25, 2012 Share Posted June 25, 2012 Wow, that's lovely! I've only got a black one, never thought of having colours. That's really pretty. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted June 25, 2012 Share Posted June 25, 2012 That is really pretty, love the colours, the artwork is very good too, very nice Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted June 25, 2012 Share Posted June 25, 2012 Pretty colours, don;t think I've ever seen one with silver in before. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 25, 2012 Share Posted June 25, 2012 Looks fantastic! Well done. My feet don't hurt that much when ivr had them done so hope it was ok for you. Don't forget to look after it. Raise ou foot as much as you can and avoid walking! Lol.. also put cream on regularly..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dancing cloud Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 That's really lovely - you must be well pleased Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 Very pretty, the colours are lovely. My son has a couple of tattoos, I was upset when he had the first one but he was 18, my only stipulation with him is that he doesn't have them on his face or neck or tries to keep them under his work clothes - he wears short sleeves. So far he's kept to this with one on the top of his arm and the other on his back. He's not keen on that one though as he can't see it! I don't think I'd have one done though, I change my mind all the time, I was thinking of having my ears pierced again in a different place but can't make my mind up about that either Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted June 26, 2012 Author Share Posted June 26, 2012 Thanks everyone Day off work today and luckily it's not too cold so I've no socks on to air it. Also, good excuse not to do much today except sit Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 I don't like tattoos myself, but I do think yours is really pretty. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted June 26, 2012 Author Share Posted June 26, 2012 Thank you Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leeloo Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 That looks really pretty. I can admire them on other people but couldn't have one myself Same here! I did tribal style bellydance for a few years and tattoos were very popular in that arena. I saw some that I thought were very lovely and artistic and others- not so much! It was just too much commitment for me, though. I wish temporary tattoos lasted months rather than hours, I would definitely do that. Permanent? That's just too much commitment for me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 Really pretty! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted June 27, 2012 Share Posted June 27, 2012 I am not a tattoo person, but yours is very pretty and feminine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted June 27, 2012 Share Posted June 27, 2012 Today I want a Bumblebee on my foot......... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted June 27, 2012 Author Share Posted June 27, 2012 Today I want a Bumblebee on my foot......... Wouldn't be as pretty as mine Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted June 28, 2012 Share Posted June 28, 2012 Be a bit smaller too Yours looks great,but I want something tiny ,so a Bee would be perfect.....I can always add a flower later Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Willow Posted June 28, 2012 Share Posted June 28, 2012 I'm not normally keen on tattoos (especially on women ) but that is lovely Anne Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
abwsco Posted June 28, 2012 Author Share Posted June 28, 2012 Ooh Cinnamon, now a flower and a bee would be pretty My tattooist did say something to consider for small tattoos is that they can look like they are just pretend ones stamped on. Thanks Patricia Eldest DD was home last night and she said it looks nicer irl than on the picture. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scarlettohara Posted June 28, 2012 Share Posted June 28, 2012 Very nice Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sadietoo Posted June 28, 2012 Share Posted June 28, 2012 That's very pretty. I've never wanted to have a tattoo personally, but when we were in Italy recently I spotted a couple of very smart ladies who had nice scribbles on the inside of their wrists, and for the first time I was tempted.....I'm too much of a coward though! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 28, 2012 Share Posted June 28, 2012 Wrists dont hurt sadie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sadietoo Posted June 28, 2012 Share Posted June 28, 2012 Wrists dont hurt sadie that's not helpful...I'm trying to resist quickcluck and I'm not known for my willpower! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 Do it! Do it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 Ooh Cinnamon, now a flower and a bee would be pretty My tattooist did say something to consider for small tattoos is that they can look like they are just pretend ones stamped on I have been thinking about getting a couple of tiny stars (no idea where), one for each child but my concern is that they won't look good so small. I really don't want big ones though either! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
quickcluck Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 I'd go to a studio you've been recommended to and get them to draw it out for you, then you can see what size you need. Generally you'd be surprised...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted June 29, 2012 Share Posted June 29, 2012 Very true, we have a place in town that I could pop into. I've seen quite a lot of people with stars behind their ears and they tend to be quite small but look nice. Don't think I'd have them behind my ears though. That's my other dilemma, I just can't decide where they would go! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...