Chicken deficient

Croc fitting

I've noticed that there seem to be one or two Croc fans on here... :)

I'd love a pair - I know a few people with them and they seem great, and REALLY light.

BUT I've got very narrow and thin feet, so when I tried a pair on, I could fit two or three fingers (one above the other) in between the top of my foot and the Croc.

They were Caymens, which I think are meant to be the narrow ones.

Does anyone else have Crocs that fit similarly loosely, and is it a problem?

Thanks!

p.s. obviously I'd need to get green ones

I have really narrow feet too and usually struggle to buy shoes that don't look like boats!

My brother bought me Caymens and Mary Janes from America as a gift, the Caymens are big around my feet but I think that is part of the crocs 'look' and I don't have any problems walking in them, although I think they look too big if I wear a skirt but fine for shorts and trousers but perhaps that is a personal thing.

I think the Mary Janes are narrower but are the traditional crocs and less practical if you're using them 'outdoors' rather than 'about town'.

Don't want to put you off, but apparently crocs are struggling with the demand at the moment.

I ordered some Mary Janes from Jelly Egg (eons ago :( ) and they called me today to say that Crocs aren't delivering, they had 18,000 pairs of shoes on order, and none have come :shock: it seems like they are really struggling to get orders out.

ive been to a couple of shops in town, who cant get specific orders either.

try some on in a shop and buy them if they fit - or not if they dont, you may struggle to get them if you order them of the net.

My Mum wants a pair of Black Georgie Boots......at last the power of the croc has got her :D:D

Can't find a pair anywhere :anxious: :anxious:..............so she's borrowed my red Georgies to wear to the Hampton Court Flower Show tomorrow 8)8)8) Couldn't persuade her to wear either my pink pair ( yes I have 2 pairs) :roll::roll: or Charlie's yellow pair.

I have narrow and thin feet also but you soon get used to the croc fit 8) Brantano (sp?) now sell crocs. I brought my son (who will be two the end of august) a blue pair of caymans, they are sooo cute :oops:

I have a two and a half year old son and a 7 year old daughter. I was looking on the Crocs site the other day and decided that I am going to get all three of us a pair of crocs. (Just wish they were a little cheaper as it's going to cost £70 for all three :shock: )

OH is not very happy. He does not want Liam to have a pair as he says that they are girls shoes and there's no way that I am ALLOWED to get him some!!!!!!

So, three pairs it is then! :lol:

Might get Liam some pink ones as pink is his favourite colour!! :wink:

OH is not very happy. He does not want Liam to have a pair as he says that they are girls shoes and there's no way that I am ALLOWED to get him some!!!!!!

Good for you. :lol: A person after my own heart. I have never understood or done the "not allowed" thing. After all this is the 21st century!!

And I'm sure Liam will look great in pink.

I would definately go for Mary Janes for narrower feet.

As for wearing them in the rain, provided its not cold i prefer to wear Crocs when its raining as i hate it when my socks/shoes get wet.

I first got Crocs for the comfort factor, though now i have to collect all the colours i can!

Georgie wellies are fab and were, in fact, my first Crocs, bought specially for cleaning out the chickens. I got my normal shoe size, 6, which fits me fine, even though one foot is a 6 1/2.

My Crocs wellies are a size 6 - my Crocs are all size 5 which is my usual size.

Ditto to that!

I like to have a bit of room for some warm socks in winter.

See Lesley, even our shoe sizes are the same. I'm sure we were separated at birth! :lol:

I have narrow and thin feet also but you soon get used to the croc fit 8) Brantano (sp?) now sell crocs. I brought my son (who will be two the end of august) a blue pair of caymans, they are sooo cute :oops:

I have a two and a half year old son and a 7 year old daughter. I was looking on the Crocs site the other day and decided that I am going to get all three of us a pair of crocs. (Just wish they were a little cheaper as it's going to cost £70 for all three :shock: )

So, three pairs it is then! :lol:

Might get Liam some pink ones as pink is his favourite colour!! :wink:

All five of us have crocs 8) This is my croc family :oops:

IMG_0574.jpg

These belong to my boys :roll: (OH & son)

IMG_0575.jpg