Redwing Posted July 20, 2012 Share Posted July 20, 2012 I'm off to look at a pony in the morning Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted July 20, 2012 Share Posted July 20, 2012 Oh wow, how exciting, what sort of pony is she? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted July 20, 2012 Share Posted July 20, 2012 That sounds fun Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 20, 2012 Author Share Posted July 20, 2012 I'm very excited! Its a Welsh section A pony Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted July 20, 2012 Share Posted July 20, 2012 I'm very excited! Its a Welsh section A pony Have a lovely time I have no idea what a Welsh section A pony is but I an sure it is lovely DS's girlfriend now has a horse so DS is becoming much more knowledgable. Looking forward to seeing photos if you end up with a new addition Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted July 20, 2012 Share Posted July 20, 2012 They are lovely, I love watching all the pony classes at shows, looking forward to the new forest show, heard on the grapevine that the organisers didn't take out cancellation insurance so it has to go ahead, luckily the weather has improved and of course the queen is visiting. Look forward to seeing pictures too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 How exciting! Just the one pony? Surely you need two so they can be friends! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 21, 2012 Author Share Posted July 21, 2012 and here he is.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 Oh how beautiful! What's his name? Will he be ridden or just a pet? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 21, 2012 Author Share Posted July 21, 2012 He doesnt have a name yet He is only a year old but when the time comes I hope to break him in to pull a small carriage Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 I love his matching bandages and lead rope. Very dapper Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted July 21, 2012 Author Share Posted July 21, 2012 I love his matching bandages and lead rope. Very dapper Thats what is known in the horse world as 'matchy matchy' - a bit frowned upon by some but essential as far as I am concerned! Everything navy blue and red Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Patricia W Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 He is so beautiful - lucky you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 Very handsome. xx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 He is beautiful and I love the matching things too, very smart. Hope you have lots of fun with him, pulling a little carriage will be really good. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 Oooooh so gorgeous! I love cheeky little Welsh ponies, I got thrown off many a time in my younger years by a couple of them, they're feisty little animals! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheeky Chooky Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 Oh he's lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 What a cutie I'm thinking if changing the words to "Old McDonald" that I sing with my nephew.... Thinking maybe "Auntie Tasha has a farm" may be better wording Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 What a cutie I'm thinking if changing the words to "Old McDonald" that I sing with my nephew.... Thinking maybe "Auntie Tasha has a farm" may be better wording That fits Aunt ie Tash a has a farm........ Having been at archery all day, when OH and I just had a cup of tea I said I wonder if Redwing got the pony and I said I bet she did He is lovely, I know nothing really but to me he looks very handsome and I like the matching bits too Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted July 21, 2012 Share Posted July 21, 2012 Ah, so lovely Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted July 22, 2012 Share Posted July 22, 2012 Oh he looks very handsome, I'm another who knows absolutely nothing about horses/ponies. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 25, 2012 Share Posted July 25, 2012 He's lovely, Rosie can't wait to meet him at the BBQ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted July 29, 2012 Share Posted July 29, 2012 Ahhhhhh he is too gorgeous for words, I love the matching gear. Bagsey a cuddle at the BBQ!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
laurmurf Posted July 29, 2012 Share Posted July 29, 2012 He's gorgeous, Tasha! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted August 2, 2012 Share Posted August 2, 2012 Ahhhhhh he is too gorgeous for words, I love the matching gear. Bagsey a cuddle at the BBQ!! Good luck with that Lynz Can't wait to see him again in a couple of weeks Tash....I promise to keep DD on a tighter rein this time Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...