Reikiranf

Omleteers fit for 2013

Wooo, you star you! :clap:

Rosie's just back from triathlon training; she won the 800m and the 1500m so she's really pleased. I've been at circuit training, only the usual instructor wasn't there so we had a relief person in; we've had her before and she's useless so I slipped out and went to the gym instead. Had quite a good session.

Let me know if you need a circuit partner on Mondays, I am worried i will pile the weight back on after the end of the season. :anxious:

Rosie's just back from triathlon training; she won the 800m and the 1500m so she's really pleased.

Tell her from me that she is amazing :D

Considering she's only just recovered after the accident, she is a complete inspiration :D

Her determination can teach us adults a thing or two :P

Wow! Everyone's been doing really well :D I got a Fitbit a few months ago and it's definitely motivating me to move more, I always do at least 10,000 steps a day :dance:

On Friday I got on the scales and have at long last lost 3 stones, it's taken me 13 months and like Cooks I've got rid of all my old clothes as I'm not putting the weight back on. I discovered today that M&S make very stretchy denim, I got into a pair of size 12 skinny jeans :shock: I didn't buy them as they were low rise and I don't like impersonating a builder when I bend down :oops:

Well I am currently at a 22lb loss... But official weigh in is tomorrow

I only dream of skinny jeans :lol::lol: mind you I did have my legs out on thurs as I wore a black wooly dresses and thick black tights and the dress was a bit shorter than normal... But I am fed up with covering up everything.

I have my plump dog boarders with me for a week, I have challenged myself to get some weight off the

lab before he goes home. I have got him doing a 5mile walk at a gentle pace when he was here before so

i have quickened the pace this week and can see a little difference in him already - it's keeping me trim after the

end off season too!

The owners know he is fat but can't seem the change their ways with him, he loves coming to ours for his holidays.

Have you cut down on carbs Ali? White carbs and bread are usually the problem with tummy fat.

Sorry, I thought I had replied to this.

Bananas :shock: Had a few days banana free ( I love Bananas) and my tummy shrank. Not flat but enough for people to notice. Ate a Banana on Thursday and within 15 minutes my tummy bloated. No more Bananas for me, and I am now cutting down on bread and white carbs .

I have downloaded the couch to 5k podcasts. Due to start today but we have had gales and blizzards all day. Spent 45 minutes on the Wii Fit.

Cooks, my point was how stretchy the denim was :lol: I'm not a size 12 I'm more 14-16 :shock: so if you want an ego boost M&S skinny jeans are the way forward!

:lol::lol: maybe I will go and try on a pair then.... Just for scientific purposes... :lol:

Another 1.5 down this week at SW slower this week but I know the reason :wink:

I checked my progress and if I stick with the way I am going I will be at target by mid March :oops: that's if I don't shift my target to less.. Which I probably will.

Could be because bananas are high GI and have loads of fibre... not sure :think:

Just done an hour's circuit training, pretty full on and I needed to get rid of that stress, protein supper of dry-fried bacon (from my friend's farm) and our own eggs. :drool: Rosie ran two 1500 metres races at training this evening and was the first girl in both of them; she's aiming to beat the boys now I think!