Reikiranf

Omleteers fit for 2013

Well done on your run ANH. You are very brave to be out in the snow.

Too cold/ rainy/ windy/snowy to do much cycling this week. Cycled to and from work on Monday but it was flipping freezing. My face felt quite sore from the wind.

Had the Curves induction and had various parts of my body measured. I will be measured again in a month. I have done 4 sessions and I am quite enjoying them. The half an hour session flies by.

Well done again ANH on your race.

No exercise at all last week. Off work for 3 days with throat, ear and chest infections which I had ignored for 3 weeks. Too dark to cycle to work in the mornings. I am looking forward to the lighter mornings returning. Back to Curves today. I think I have another week before I get measured .I know I haven't worked very well there and don't think I will have lost any inches due to feeling quite poorly for the last few weeks.

I joined in on this thread on 11th January 2013 and now 2013 is nearly over :shock:

I have really enjoyed getting fitter this year and hope to carry on in 2014 with cycling, spinning, Wii Fit and Curves and maybe something new. I never did get round to running or circuits so maybe those.

The last couple of weeks exercising has slowed down with Christmas but I have done a few sessions at Curves. Not been feeling on top form since the beginning November, blood tests on Monday morning. Doc seems to think I have had/got glandular fever :shock::lol:

Well done :clap:

I managed to lose nearly a stone in weight and I am maybe a tad fitter, fitness will be my goal this year. I don't want to step on the scales for a few weeks though, we have way too much chocolate in the house for that and still loads of Christmas cake left. :roll: