freddie

Valentines

Exchanging of cards this morning & cuppa in bed. Got up to find flowers & chocolates waiting for me at the table. :D

Went into Aberystwyth & we shared some chips sat on the sea front. Then a nice cuppa at The Treehouse vegan cafe.

Steak for tea tonight, bought from a very reputable butcher in Aber. No horsey for us!

Candles are lit & fire is roaring. It is very sweet.

Emma.x

OH is away Wed/Thurs every week and won't be back until later tonight. I'm assuming he isn't going to bother with Valentines. I have bought him some chocolates and I bought my teen boys heart shaped sweets :lol: In part I buy them something in the vain hope that when they have girlfriends and wives it might occur to them to buy them something :roll:

Exchanging of cards this morning & cuppa in bed. Got up to find flowers & chocolates waiting for me at the table. :D

Went into Aberystwyth & we shared some chips sat on the sea front. Then a nice cuppa at The Treehouse vegan cafe.

Steak for tea tonight, bought from a very reputable butcher in Aber. No horsey for us!

Candles are lit & fire is roaring. It is very sweet.

Emma.x

That sounds like my sort of day Emma. :D

OH is on his way home after being away so far this week. We did exchange valentine texts first thing this morning :D Spent rest of day worrying about DD who is 31 weeks pregenant and thought things were not quite right but thank goodness all ok.

Chrissie

Rowed extra hard on the rowing machine this evening as OH was waving a Lindor choc backwards and forwards in perfect time with my strokes but just a tad too far away for me to reach - talk about carrot and stick! :( Thats about as romantic as it gets in the Dragon household!!

PS I did eat rather more chocs than I should have done once I had finished the obligatory 10 minutes 'down the Thames' :lol::shock:

Nice flowers and card and a romantic meal for 4. OH ruined it by grumbling he hadnt got homemade choccie mousse (hes dieting) and had to make do with delish caramelised oranges which were yum and probably not that healthier. ES 17 a grump - spoiled the whole evening c his bad mood and I got the hump with him. He and g/f broke up and I think he misses lack of card etc. apparently they dont do cards at school. Unromantic lot.

I had lovely flowers chocs teddy and some fizz :D

I got my hubby some booze in return but it was only today I realised it was rather chicken themed, I got him a bottle of Old Cafty Hen because of the name and 8 cans of Old speckled Hen he did annoy me when home got home but we made up he cooked me the M&S scallops that I bought then I cooked him Steak with my homemade garlic sauce and a yummy choc pudding :D However no romance as all 3 kiddlings were running around and the footie was on

We don't do anything for Valentines Day (at my request) but my son got his first Valentines card in the post from the daughter of an old friend of mine. So cute! 8) They have met a few times (they're 4 years old) and she's decided she's going to marry him! He was dead impressed as she'd drawn dinosaurs on his card as well as hearts :lol: He sent one to her too, he even sat and wrote the address on the envelope which took an awful lot of effort and concentration! :D Aaw!