Ain't Nobody Here

5:2 Fast Diet

Hope that you feel better soon ANH. I have just to over a nasty cough and cold, but DS has one now so I am hoping that I don't catch that.

Fast day here today, I eaten and drunk way too much over the bank holiday weekend, I woke up hungry so not a good start then got the sight disturbance that goes before a migraine, that has now gone and the headache s kicking in :( . I am going back to bed for a bit in the hope at it doesn't get any worse.

Hi all!

I have had a couple of enforced fasting days due to a poorly stomach! The good thing is that I haven't worried about not eating much whereas before doing this diet I think I would have been a bit stressed about going a couple of days without much to eat.

I went through some of my wardrobe yesterday and got rid of loads of clothes that don't fit, in particular trousers that are too big...so, I can not, absolutely mustn't, put on weight as my 'reserve' fat clothes are now in the fire station recycling bin!!

I think Tuesday and Thursday will be my days.

Fasted today with a hard boiled egg for brekkie and another one at lunchtime; I can't not eat as I have a fast metabolism and get dizzy :roll: I've probably come in at under 500 calories if you include a couple fo hot drinks to warm me up.

Friday isn't good though as it's bacon buttie day at work :oops: mind you, I probably won't eat anything else the whole day.

Great news Chickvic :dance: I think I have lost another 1lb, even taking into account my dodgy scales. So that has spurred me on for my second fast day of the week :) I have 4lbs to go until I am the weight I would like to be. I really like this diet as I ate all sorts of lovely things when my friend visited but the weight still seems to come off :D