Ain't Nobody Here

5:2 Fast Diet

Laughing about the Malteasers ANH. DD and I went to the cinema with a large box of Malteasers on Saturday night. Not many of them returned :oops: I am still on the downwards slope weightwise so it goes to show you can go over the top occasionally :)

I am not sure whether to fast tomorrow or Thursday. Oooh decisions :lol:

Weighted in on the 'dodgy' scales again. It looks like I only have 2lbs to go until I get to the weight I want to be :D I have lost more that 6lbs. I am a bit unsure as to exactly how much due to the aforementioned 'dodgy' scales and the fact I didn't really want to look at the ever increasing number on the dial :oops: I lost over 2 stones a few years ago and I was really worried it was creeping on again. On the days off I have eaten cakes, cream scones, nuts and had wine. Basically nothing has been off limits and that is why I love this diet. I have decided that today is day 2 this week. Just had a cup of coffee. I will either have a small egg or ham salad at lunchtime as I am working this afternoon and need to concentrate :)

Hungry day here too ... I know I've lost weight as I can get into some clothes that weren't an option a few weeks back :oops: not going to weigh myself (yet), don't think I'm ready for the "awful truth"!

I've discovered a herbal tea that I actually quite like - it sounds disgusting - liquorice and cinnamon - but it's actually quite nice (a friend gave me a couple to try, so I might invest in a whole pack!!!)

Have a good day all you fasters!

I had a slightly non-fasting fasting day yesterday :oops: I started very well, but it was very cold in my office (what's new then :roll: ) so I was starving at lunchtime when the housekeeper at work appeared with a lovely pasta bake and salad. I had a tiny bit of pasta bake because it was warm, along with the hard boiled eggs I'd taken in for lunch.

Supper was half a portion of sushi from the condemned shelf at Te$co. I think I may have only been slightly over the 500cal limit.

I find it hard to fast when it's cold, but am being good the other days too. My bra strap is definitely looser, as are my work trousers (black jeans) a certain amount of back fat has gone and my tum is less wobbly. 8) I inadvertently wore a pair of Rosie's running leggings to circuits on Monday night - thought they felt odd, but I was in a rush... a bit chuffed that I can fit into a 15 year old's running pants! :D

Another weigh in and I've lost 1 and a half stone in total :shock: (in nearly 6 weeks) Some of that is from the 'time of the month' as I can fluctuate by up to 4lb but I'm so pleased! Still a way to go but so long as it's in the right direction I don't care how long it takes :D

Cor, that's amazing, well done.

Don't weigh myself but reckon that I've lost around 3lbs in the 2 weeks I've been doing it; I wasn't overweight per se before I started, just heavier than I like, and wanted to cut out the splodge and wobbly bits and it has worked. 8)

Bacon buttie day at work today if the bloke who gets them is in... that'll sort me for the rest of the day. We had some really lovely kedgeree and salad yesterday fro lunch but I was very restrained... I find that using a smaller plate helps a lot.

It was my second Fast day yesterday & it went really well - looking forward to weighing on Monday!

I say went well, except somebody ate the food I had put by for my evening meal, so I had to improvise a bit. I made a ratatouille & baked an egg on top of it,under the grill. Minimal oil to cook, & it was delicious :D

Well done Chickvik - that is an amazing loss :D

I lost 4 pounds all together - pretty pleased :D

We have just booked a September jaunt to Zakynthos, so that gives me something to aim towards 8)

(I am determined not to have to use a seat belt extender on the plane this time!)

Edited by Guest

Well done everyone :clap: I had a look at the recipe book at a show I attended yesterday but decided to just stick to very plain food on the fast days. I think the least you think about food those days the better :lol: A lady at the book stall was also on the diet and had lost 16lbs :)

I have been shopping and bought some salmon for OH and I to have tonight. I will just have some green veg. He may get a baked potato if he is lucky :lol:

I have kept busy swapping the winter clothes in the wardrobe over for the summer ones....even though it is still raining here and not summery at all today :(

Fast day again! Had to get up early as lots of workmen due so had porridge to keep me going. I have a few strawberries and blueberries planned for lunch.....I think dinner will be something with eggs or ham. I have lost another pound so only one more to go until I reach my target :dance: I have finally decided to put out the size 16 clothes I was wearing 4 years ago. I am a 12 now and hope never to go back to that size. This diet certainly has given me more confidence that I can control my weight :)