Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

It has been very humid and hot here all day - still 27deg even at 8:25pm! The sky has cleared, then massive clouds have heaped up on and off all day. Phil came up this afternoon, and we took the dogs out to one of the village fêtes, then sat outside the pub looking out over a local valley, and watched the clouds massing. Disappointingly, we haven't had any storms yet, so I have just been out to water the pots.

We had heavy rain yesterday afternoon and again over night, just started raining again now too. We were in the car for about 7 hours yesterday and managed to miss most of the heavy rain which was great, I hate travelling when it is pouring down especially on motorways.

It was lovely here on Saturday, good thing we picked that day for the archery club open morning :D

Yesterday morning was drier than expected but wet in the afternoon and over night.

Grotty this morning. OH was going to an amateur radio rally this morning but when he looked at the forecast he decided not to go as many of the traders won't go when it is wet.

Feel sorry for people and organisations who have organised things for yesterday and today.

DS and his girlfriend and her extended family are on holiday I hope it is better weather for them.

Chrissie