sparkysmum

Omlet Anniversary tomorrow :)

Have just noticed that tomorrow I will have been a member of the forum for 6 YEARS !!! :clap: In all this time I have been so fortunate to have :

Lost only a couple of hens due to old age and 2 to illness. :D

Met some lovely omleteers who I am confident I will still be henpals with in another 6 years or even longer 8)

Had so many laughs about chickens and life :D

Lost a garden but recently got it back thanks to OH's valiant efforts to contain the winged scarifiers ( we have flowers for the first time in years) :dance:

Run in the Great North Run half marathon with another omleteer and been at the finish for ANH's half marathon ( much faster than I could ever hope to be!!!) :)

Noticed so many things that my life was clearly lacking before " omlet must have's !!!"

Solved OH's birthday and Christmas presents. Omlet have such cool Breakfast sets!!! :dance:

Happy Anniversary to me :D

I'm only just ahead of you - will be 7 years for me in August!

I never would have imagined I'd still be on the forum after so many years. I have also met some lovely Omleteers (yourself especially, Alli 8) ) and found words of comfort and wisdom as well as some expensive purchasing recommendations :lol: .

And who would have thought your OH would be my ES's lecturer at Uni and that said ES would end up going out with the daughter of a friend of yours :lol: ? Omlet world is indeed a small one 8) .

Now what could i have done instead of spending hours on the forum? Perhaps learned a new language, written a best selling novel, had a spotlessly clean & beautifully decorated. No wouldnt have done any of these, so just as well I've learded so much from being on the forum :lol::lol:

Now what could i have done instead of spending hours on the forum? Perhaps learned a new language, written a best selling novel, had a spotlessly clean & beautifully decorated. No wouldnt have done any of these, so just as well I've learded so much from being on the forum :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: That made me laugh out loud! Happy henniversary to you! I am coming up to 5 years in September - a mere baby :lol:

I had to go back and check my profile - 7 years and six months (nearly) for me. When you consider the forum only began less than 10 years ago, we've got some very long-standing members! I'd been reading the forum for longer than that, but only joined up once I'd ordered my first Eglu. Oh, happy days!

Perhaps we should have a virtual party to celebrate the 10th anniversary in September. :D I'll bring the cupcakes.