Charlottechicken

The Great British Bake Off 2014

Some amazing creations today! Good fun to watch, despite my flaming migraine rearing it's ugly head for the third time this week. The aura blocked out some of the tv screen :( Thought the right person went, and was interested in how those I thought were cert winners were actually struggling a bit. Going to be a fun few weeks I hope.

Have to agree, if you blinked you would have missed the scandal :roll:

Love the glare and the second of silence when he said he didn't make the fondant!

Great imaginative ideas for those biscuits though. I'm still mulling over last weeks shocker that Swiss roll has no fat added, I just thought it was a very thin sponge cake all rolled up :oops::roll:

Once again a very good episode. I did think the guy was a bit cheeky bringing in shop bought fondant, I read all the time how easy it is to make yourself, although of course I've never tried to make my own and I know they are up against the clock all the time.

They repeated Series 1 on the Really channel today and I was watching a few of the episodes from that series. It was quite funny as Mary Berry looked so much older back in 2010 than she does now and Paul Hollywood wasn't as harsh with his comments as he is now. I was hoping they would be showing all the previous series but I can't find out any more about it :(

Mrs B didn't look impressed at all in the sneaky peak of next weeks programme! Gosh! Wonder if it is anything, or if it's just fondant-gate all over again ;)

I think the right one left this week. I think he is clever, but, and I am really sorry to say this, I just found him rather annoying! Would have been gutted if Kate had gone as I do like her. Despite her bread not being cooked, I think it looked amazing!