Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2019

Yes, come to the darrrrrk side!  Doesn't need to be fabric, wool etc, can be paper, pencils, or even something edible.  We love it all and appreciate whatever comes down our chimneys from Santa - or usually in the form of a red van with a postman - Santa's little helpers.

I've added you to the list Patsylabrador 😊

Luvachicken

Cat tails

Soapdragon

Ursula 123

Valkyrie

Plum

Patricia W 

Patsylabrador

I usually tell everybody who their swap is going to be near the beginning of November.

This generally leaves about 6 weeks for you to make something and time to get it posted.

If anyone changes their mind and decides not to take part, that is absolutely fine, but PLEASE don't tell me just before I send out the PM's.

Absolutley; it's the thoughts that count (and mine are supernumerate to make up for skills deficiency!) It's always lovely to see all the pics of the swaps in due course...can't believe how time is moving on. Christmas stuff in loads of shops already......maybe I'm imagining things but I do seem to remember that retailers used to  have the decencey to get the cynical Americanisation of Halloween out of the way before embarking on FC, reindeers, spooky looking elves etc. Hot Cross bun, anyone???????????????????????

I already have the cobwebs.  Been outside and my goodness the spiders have been busy on the greenery!  Beautiful with the water droplets.  Inside I have my Freds that do their best to make it look festive - and why bother cleaning when it could easily be called angel hair for Christmas!:whistle:

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

I already have the cobwebs.  Been outside and my goodness the spiders have been busy on the greenery!  Beautiful with the water droplets.  Inside I have my Freds that do their best to make it look festive - and why bother cleaning when it could easily be called angel hair for Christmas!:whistle:

And the longer you leave them the better they get - a win/win situation, if ever there was one 🤣

• Haha 1