Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2019

Thank you to my Christmas elf, my package contained a fabulous wreath with gingerbread men on, two tree hanging gingerbread men, a knitted snowman and chicken and a beautiful scarf.

I will have to upload photos at the weekend as we are up in the mountains skiing and the internet speed is so slow here.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

• Like 2

Wow what amazing gifts and crafts you are all so talented.  What a treat to see I've just got back from my son's.

I've received these wonderful gifts just look

20191218_130524.thumb.jpg.37ac6a50cfff0d3966fb39853a2d6af9.jpg20191218_130736.thumb.jpg.64a728ed6ad467129f6072fae9b487d4.jpg

Thank you so much my swapped I love the string trees very clever and the novelty snow baubles in a baubles and best of all the little chicken painting on an easel.  Love it! Love them 😍😍😚😍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well thank you again for Secret Santa.  My soap has been in the cloakroom since Christmas.  I don't think we've even used a quarter of it.  A gift that goes on and on and on!  :lol:  As for the hand cream - also well timed seeing as washing of hands has become more of a pain - ouchie dry hands!  Ahhhhhh soooooothy cream!  Mwah xxxx

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well thank you again for Secret Santa.  My soap has been in the cloakroom since Christmas.  I don't think we've even used a quarter of it.  A gift that goes on and on and on!  :lol:  As for the hand cream - also well timed seeing as washing of hands has become more of a pain - ouchie dry hands!  Ahhhhhh soooooothy cream!  Mwah xxxx

That's an excellent present with everything going on at the moment.

I was wondering why there was a post so late on the Christmas page.

I wonder if your swapper has a crystal ball and could tell us when it will all be over ?