tenzin

favorite film

This thread is nearly as impossible as the favourite song one was a little while back :roll:

I'm not sure where to begin...............and now I've stopped reading and started typing I've forgotten the categories :oops:

Off to refresh my memory and I'll edit in some choices in a minute :wink:

Right, back, and here goes:

Funniest -- "Shrek" :oops: , or "Four Weddings", can't quite pick between them, but I'm sure I'm forgetting a much better film, just can't remember which.

Saddest ---- "The Colour Purple"

War film -- "Life is Beautiful"

But I can't work out which category I should put my favourite film of all time into.........Top Gun 8)8)

Edited by Guest

Hmmm, now theres a question! :?

Monsters Inc is THE best film ever made! :dance:

Oliver - reminds me of winter days spent snuggled up in front of the Tv when i was younger :D

The 'Bourne' series - brilliant in every way, never a dull moment

There are loads more and if you asked me tomorrow i would probably have changed my mind about the last 2! :wink::lol::lol:

wow Im amazed at the number of people who are rating The Day after tomorrow when it was such a flob of a film in box office terms and reviews.

It didn't do well in the US, but I thought it was pretty well recieved here :?

I truly am a sucker for a good ole disaster movie - I grew up on The Towering Inferno & The Posiden Adventure :lol:

I quite like Jake Gyllenghal (*sp) too - Jarhead is another great movie that he is in. Its on Sky premiere at the moment - don't let the war theme put you off....its a corking good'in 8)