One Man Banned

Good Morning!

I don't know why but I thought I would have a good night in tonight, so Anita came round, we went out for dinner, went for a lovely drive for an hour or so and got some essential supplies.

Came home, browsed the net for singletons and at about 2 this morning, decidied to put a film on - Titanic :shock:

So now we're still wide awake, it's light outside but I have heard the most wonderful birdsong this morning :D But isn't it loud!!

I'm just going to finish my drink, let the hens out and go to bed :lol:

See you later peeps

A

xx

:roll: And I thought I was late going to bed at 2am! :lol: Glad you had a lovely evening Andrew. At least you didn't have two young'uns bouncing on the bed at 6am demanding breakfast and Cbeebies :roll: Just remind me why late night films are not such a good idea anymore. Anyone got any matchsticks? :?:roll::D

We've got a bird here that sounds just like a phone ringing, it likes to sit on the tree outside my bedroom window :roll:

Oh and I got up at 4am this morning to get a drink and the chooks were already out! :shock:

Have a nice sleep Andrew :D

Ha!

You should try having a Cockerel who 'goes off' at 4.30am every morning :roll: