Ardene5

The Weather Thread

Dull and boring - just like me!

What happened to the forecast on the news for Tuesday, when the whole of the country would be basking in sunlight and on Wednesday the eastern side would have sun? I think they got it drastically wrong - again.

Does anyone use seaweed as a forecaster, or a barometer that actually works (mine is on "fair" all the time :roll: )????

It was pretty cold at the football on Tuesday - the best 0-0 draw I've seen :D - and we were served luke warm tea at half time, I think they had topped the urn up when they saw the queue but it hadn't heated up, so much for getting a hot drink to warm us through :roll:

Very frosty over night then a blustery day, should have been quite mild but felt cold with the wind.

Today is much the same cold and windy with rain in the air, quite dull :(

Hi everyone

Well the weather forecast was almost right it rained most of the day. Bit of dry spell around lunch time but the some more rain in the afternoon. The area we are referring to is Preesall near Blackpool (Lancashire,UK).

Loved the comment from muzzie it was -4 and snow but they are in The USA very nice to hear from other parts of the world about their weather, would love to here more.

If any of you go on holidays or work sends you somewhere else if you can tell us what weather is like it would be nice to hear.

So where in the world are you and what is the weather like today?

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

I saw on the world weather that northern USA were going through a very cold spell.

I'd rather have that snow than this horrible wet though! :D

I had an email from a relative in Minnesota last night - their temps. are Minus 23F warming to Minus 10F during the day - that is -32C - -23C :shock: ........we visited in February a couple of years ago and believe me, you soon get fed up with the snow!! :lol:

Here, even when it is cold, we can run to the car near the door, wearing a T Shirt - over there it took 5 minutes getting properly dressed, gloves on, coat zips done right up to the top, before you even dared open the door :shock: