Ardene5

The Weather Thread

Hi Everyone

Here at sea level in Preesall near Blackpool it has started to rain but it is turning to sleet / snow as this is being typed.

Not sticking on the ground but it is not night time yet only 1.52 p.m. so there is chance yet!!!

How is the weather in your neck of the woods wherever in the world you are today?

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

Just been to Blackpool this evening it is still sleeting but no snow.

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

Hi Everyone

It was a cold night here in Preesall near Blackpool but it has not snowed looks like it has rained.

Yesterday when we looked across the Morecambe Bay to the Lake District you could see the snow on the hills.

What type of weather do you have where you live wherever in the world you are?

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

I'm hoping I will be able to see rat tracks in the snow and then I can fathom out where the blighter is living. :?

I wonder what Ruby will make of snow?

I hope that you can spot the little critters!

Ruby loved the snow when we had a wee sprinkling a while ago, but we haven't had any deep stuff yet. She was very distracted though, so it was hard to get her to do anything I wanted her to!

Cold and clear here last night, +1.3 at 6am and not much more now. Some blue sky, but light high cloud too, I'm optimistic for snow today :D

I have given in and let the chooks out, I told them very sternly to leave the muddy patch of lawn by the tree alone, what are the chances of them taking any notice?? :lol:

They always take notice and listen to what you say..........but whether they do what you say, is another matter :wink::roll::lol::lol:

I have given in and let the chooks out, I told them very sternly to leave the muddy patch of lawn by the tree alone, what are the chances of them taking any notice?? :lol:

They always take notice and listen to what you say..........but whether they do what you say, is another matter :wink::roll::lol::lol:

Just like children..... and men :wink:

What a contrast :!:

I drove up from Middlesex this morning and it was sunny :D:D all the way to Blackpool where the skies darkened.

Chooks have been shut in for two days as DH is at work all day so I let them out for an hour.

Now its chucking down hail and sleet and there is a bitter wind.

Kentmere and Red Screes covered in snow.