Ardene5

The Weather Thread

Hi everyone

What a super bunch of people who are weather watches when I saw that we were change to " The Weather Thread" I did not think we would be up to page 89 so soon.

Soon shall have to start a new Weather Thread II please keep you the great work wherever you live.

We some times get people from other parts of the World chatting about the weather in their area which is so nice to hear. If you know them invite them to chat about the weather and other things more as it is very nice to hear about there area.

Here today in Preesall near Blackpool it started wet then became dry for most of the day the as night came it rain again.

How has the weather been with you wherever you live in the World.

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

Edited by Guest

1 C here and feels much colder. The drive is gritted.

OS slid down it ( it is a slope) in a standing position this morning. How he stayed upright I don't know.

Hi

Having ice skated in the past you use your arms/hands as a balancing aid think he might have used the same idea.

best regards

Ian & Valerie

I was promised sunshine by 9am ....... and it's still grey and damp and windy :shameonu::shameonu:

I have to finish some jobs in the garden that were almost done yesterday but I finally ran out of daylight at 5pm :roll::roll:

Perhaps I should have an early lunch and hope the weather has improved in half an hour :D