Ardene5

The Weather Thread

Hi Everyone

A very clear sky here in Preesall Near Blackpool so we are expecting a cold night.

Just the right type of night to go star gazing looking for the Great bear or Orion or the Plough or any thing else you might find in a cold night sky.

The funnies thing we have seen in our local paper was the mistake of chinese lanteens for a series of low flying U F O 's. The fact you could see them so low in the sky making out the flame and the tissue envelope was besides the point think there was nothing else to write about over the Christmas / New Year holidays :!::!:

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

Its been lovely here after a damp start. I even got out and planted up some tubs, felt great to be doing that, and I have a lovely splash of colour at the front door :lol:

I think we have rain forecast for much of the week in my area. The bucket will be in use for much of the week washing pooch's feet and the floor :roll:

Hi Everyone

The weather here at Preesall near Blackpool has been nice then it became overcast

which has in a sense been great as we were taking Baby to the vets again ref her leg, bandages and splint, as it was not too hot or warm in the car for Baby the hen.

( For anyone who does not know one of our ex battery hens flew into her, breaking Baby's leg, there is a thread about it under Chicken Clinic).

How has the weather been for you today wherever you live in the World?

Best regards

Ian & Valerie