Ardene5

The Weather Thread

Hi Everyone

Oh what a lovely day, hip, hip, hooray the sun has got his hat on and came out to play here in Preesall near Blackpool!!!

Made such a change to the night we had with gales, rain, hale though out the night.

We can see from the comments that you made that you had the same weather, so hope it is the same tomorrow.

Have a great day what ever you do , then you can write about what the weather was like for you on Monday wherever you live in the world.

Best regards to everyone,

Ian & Valerie

More heavy rain overnight, the garden is really squelchy, the chickens made a real mess yesterday, so i think that they may have to stay put today. I suspect with the wind and rain they are better off in their run anyhow :roll:

Pretty chilly and dull here with occasional heavy showers and the wind is gettig up again too :( Yuk here comes the rain again, we may get some wintery stuff too.

Hi Everyone

Here at sea level in Preesall near Blackpool it has started to rain but it is turning to sleet / snow as this is being typed.

Not sticking on the ground but it is not night time yet only 1.52 p.m. so there is chance yet!!!

How is the weather in your neck of the woods wherever in the world you are today?

Best regards

Ian & Valerie

I can see a little bit of sunshine just starting to peek through the clouds :D:D

Although the ground is one big muddy puddle :roll:

forget I said that ........ by half nine it was black clouds and raining bucket loads and there are definite signs of a swimming pool appearing in the back garden :roll::roll: