carrie

I got an eggskelter

I had a blue one for Christmas. It looks great, but am I the only one who's eggs won't roll down properly and keep swivelling round??? :?

The hens produce normal sized eggs, so they aren't too small for it. I've had 7-8 eggs on there and when I take the bottom one out and they move down, some, not all, turn around.

eggs won't roll down properly and keep swivelling round??? :?

The hens produce normal sized eggs, so they aren't too small for it. I've had 7-8 eggs on there and when I take the bottom one out and they move down, some, not all, turn around.

If they are to roll down nicely, I think the eggs need to be placed on the skelter with the pointy end inwards.

I met up with some friends last night for dinner and an exchange of Christmas presents - we couldn't fit an evening in before Christmas as we were all so busy. I GOT AN EGGSKELTER! :D

I've wanted one for ages, and yesterday I even thought 'shall I just order one from Omlet because "Ooops, word censored!"ody is going to get me one'. It's cream which goes with some of my kitchen things, and I'm thrilled.

All I need now is some eggs to put in it ... :(:evil: (one retired, two moulting!)