Egluntyne

Tragic announcement re Joojoo's son Ashley.

JooJoo, as the days go on things will seem so dark, you might think it will never get better but from experience I can tell you that one day something will happen and you will find you are able to laugh more easily and smile and not feel guilty that you can.

Losing a dearly loved child is the worst thing to happen to anyone and there are many many organizations that will be able to help you come to terms with the sadness and loss of what has happened. It is very early days yet but I know they really can help in time and when you feel the time is right.

As a family we have talked about your loss and we feel for you. We sincerely hope that you have friends and family around to help you through it all as we did.

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the amazing support you've given me over the past 3 weeks.

I've had so many cards and donations that I am really finding it difficult to put into words what they have meant to Ashley's Dad and myself. I already knew what a fantastic group of people you were but you've completely blown me away with your kindness. Thank you so very very very much.

All my love

Jue xx