Egluntyne

Tragic announcement re Joojoo's son Ashley.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you all. Your messages of love and support have given me the strength to keep going over the past 12 days.

Ashley really was the love of my life and he was my best friend. I still can't believe what has happened and keep expecting him to walk through the door any minute. It probably won't ever fully sink in. The only thought that I can cling on to is that he didn't know anything about what happened. It was instant.

As you can see I'm on here at stupid o'clock now because I can't bring myself to go to bed. Unless I'm absolutely exhausted and falling asleep my mind starts going all over the place as soon as I get into bed. I haven't been able to reply properly before now but please know that I have read and re-read every post on here and Facebook and that they have meant the world to me.

Thank you xxxx

I'm glad all the messages are of some comfort to you Jue - it feels pretty helpless to only be able to offer words.

I completely agree. And thankyou for taking the time to respond on here, if ever you feel like chatting we're always here to listen. You take care Jue xx

Thinking of you every day Jue.

I wish there was something I could do to make this easier, words don't seem like enough at the moment, but we are all here for you, sending you huge virtual hugs and all the strength in the world xxxxx

Just knowing that everyone is thinking of me is really helping so you are all doing something for me in your own ways xxx