Egluntyne

Tragic announcement re Joojoo's son Ashley.

As many of you already know, Joojoo’s only child, Ashley, has died as the result of a tragic accident. He was 16 years old.

He was delivering Christmas cards on Sunday, when he slipped on ice and banged his head. He didn’t regain consciousness and died in hospital on Monday.

Joojoo would like us to thank all those who have sent messages of condolence via Facebook or other means.

Your messages have been a source of great comfort to her and her family.

I know that the Omlet community will want to send their love and support to Joojoo and her family at this sad time.

There is a tribute site for Ashley on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=216039167828

Please leave messages here too, for Joojoo.

Jue, just to say again how shocked and sorry I was to hear about Ash. To have your son and best friend taken away at any time is a tragedy, but must have been even worse at a time of year when everyone else was celebrating with family and friends. My heart goes out to you Jue, I am just hoping you are keeping strong and have people around you. Ash seems to have had some very special friends and i hope they stay in touch with you.

Hugs and lots of love

Jayne

Jue, I too would like to say how shocked and sorry I was to hear about poor Ashley's tragic and untimely death. Whenever you mentioned him on the forum, it was clear how much you loved him and how proud you were of him. He was obviously a very special young man, judging by the comments being left on his tribute site.

I have been thinking about you so much over this past week. I really hope you find the strength to get through this awful time in your life. Just know that there are many, many people who are thinking of you and your family.

RIP Ashley