As it's time to celebrate the death of a mishmash of martyrs whose names begin with 'Valen' and end in 'Tine' and pretend they're all actually a tiny fat winged baby with loveheart shaped arrows, I thought I'd wish you all much love.

Whether you're single, someone with a crush, someone who is the focus of someone else's crush, in love, seeing someone, coupled up or married, there's a lot of love out there if we look for it.

Anyone want to share anything LOVE-ly? :D

I am glad romance isnt dead in teenagers. I said to ES 14 - "are you sending any Valentines?" I might as well as said " would you like to dress as a girl today" as the scorn on his face was a picture. Nice to know the younger generation are still romantic. What a lovely lad. send him round :clap:

My OH declared during the week that we would be celebrating St Valentine's Day on Saturday in this house. "OK" said I, somewhat taken aback by this.

My surprise is that he has purchased and prepared for my delight a takeaway meal for two from our favourite Deli. I am very happy with that!

Tomorrow is one of my niece's birthdays so we are going to my sister's.

Lots of love to you all x

My middle daughter is closeted away upstairs and I'm banned from entering, although she did venture down to ask if I could help her make an envelope :D (and it's for me!) She's a sweetie. Small boy tells me every day that he loves me, eight thousand million weeks he said today (probably to counteract the other day when I asked him to pull my curtains shut as I was getting changed and didn't think the whole world would want to see my bottom, and he said, "no Mum, because it is very big") He's still alive, just!! :lol::lol:

Lots of love to everyone

Beckyboo

AAHHHH! I leave this computer and go upstairs to get ready for OH's return and I sniff a stink. One of the cats has done several poos in the bath. And now its asleep on the bed. And its not meant to be upstairs at all. :evil: All the soft, loving vibe has deserted this house, I suddenly have a pressing date with lavender scented cleaning products!

AAHHHH! I leave this computer and go upstairs to get ready for OH's return and I sniff a stink. One of the cats has done several poos in the bath. And now its asleep on the bed. And its not meant to be upstairs at all. :evil: All the soft, loving vibe has deserted this house, I suddenly have a pressing date with lavender scented cleaning products!

Oh it sounds like a night in my house!!!!!

We're all having pancakes for breakfast as we'll forget on Tuesday, then it's off to the cinema to see Percy Jackson and the Lightning thief and then we'll be having a homemade chinese meal followed by a New York cheesecake with summer fruits compote and fortune cookies. We always have a chinese meal for chinese new year so the nice food is more for that than for Valentines. We'll exchange cards but that's it.

We don't do Valentine's Day, but no reflection on our love for each other :D

We are going out for dinner tonight though to some english friends who have a holiday home nearby. I've made a red and white gingham cushion with a white fleecy dove and red heart to take as a little gift...(perhaps a bit yucky, but it seemed a good idea when I started it :lol: )

Happy Birthday Dancing Cloud

Love to you all

12.gif

We celebrated early as The Boy is away this weekend. He's staying with me at the moment (helping out with kitchen refurb) and i came home for lunch in Friday to find an enormous bunch of red tulips and roses, and the M&S valentines meal deal cooked for me - much to the amusement of the builders :lol::lol:

We tend not to go out for meals on valentine's day, but have an evening in instead.