:shock::shock:

It wasn't something we said was it, putting temptation in your way, enthusing about cubes & chickens all day long? :lol::lol:

Jaime, that's brilliant news. The Cube goes North! I'm really pleased for you

Addictive isn't it? But there are worse things. As I said to the poultry man this morning. Yes, a bit like tatoos, he said. :lol:

Have you told the family yet? I haven't. :lol:

We love cake and visitors. :D

I'll be keeping the Mk2 at the moment - It's probably easier to manage for holidays and if I ever need to segregate one of the chooks for any reason.

The red cube isnt due for a while - at a guess around 18th May

Woohoo Jaime - I'm sooooooo envious! I'm also in the North & saving up drastically for my eglu cube. We are doing a cube funding Car Boot Sale next weekend ( weather permitting )! Surprising what junk you can find when you need cash for something!!!! he he :lol:

Other half reckons we're having a Maran, a cream legbar, a white star & then one that he can totally choose himself....he likes the lacey ones! :roll:

I'll let you know how the cube fund is going after the car boot next weekend!

Oh and if Karen visits & brings cake...I'll bring the wine, coz I only live about 5 miles away from her if that!!!!!

Emma.x

My other half actually flirts with my girls, they do a big squarrrrrrk when he goes out the back door! :lol:

And when I first mentioned about Omlet bringing out a bigger eglu, he just said. Oh..when we having one then? !!!!!! :shock:

At first he wasn't sure about chickens, now he couldn't live without them!

I catch him quite often sneaking them a little stroke or some greens!

And...he still does the egg dance!!!!! :dance:

Emma.x

I must admit OH always volunteers to let the girls out in a morning and put them to bed at night 8)

It's not that easy at the moment as we are not living at home even though the chooks are :? he even nips home at lunch time if he is out and about, which I don't get to do :( just to check on them :lol:

karen x

I can't wait for someone to actually take delivery - I was going to order one, the read about the delay, so will wait until the first 'flush' have all gone out then order.

Once I have decided I am not very good at waiting weeks - so best for me wait until the waiting time is shortened

A good idea to keep one Eglu for emergencies etc. And maybe for hatching out more?