bigmommasally

Turtle Door Mat

I love my turtle mats and the first ones I bought were the large original ones and they have lasted me twenty years.

I have the one that says BATH in the downstairs shower room and I use the

The gamefish blue and lobster blue ones

http://www.richardbramble.co.uk/search_results.php?keywords=turtle+mat&doSearch=search

In the bathroom

You lot are a bad influence :!:

I'd been looking for a very large door mat for the french doors in the kitchen. I saw this discussion did some research and have now bought one - 75x150 from the internet. It arrived Friday and it's fab!

OH is impressed, particulary as yesterday we took the opportunity of some slightly warmer weather to give the WIR a really good clean and that always leaves the kitchen floor looking such a mess with all the coming in and going out that happens. I have to say I didn't tell him how much it cost until after he'd seen how well it worked :oops::oops: I think I may end up buying more.

Thanks for all the helpful comments

Well, it's taken over a year but I have just succumbed to my first Omlet must have. My turtle mat arrived yesterday :D

We have a carpeted hallway (bad idea, I know!) and wet, muddy weather really isn't kind to it. I've relegated the old mat to the back door in the utility room and the turtle mat is now by the front door. I'm expecting great things! And if it's good, I'll get another one for the back door.

Well, it's taken over a year but I have just succumbed to my first Omlet must have. My turtle mat arrived yesterday :D

We have a carpeted hallway (bad idea, I know!) and wet, muddy weather really isn't kind to it. I've relegated the old mat to the back door in the utility room and the turtle mat is now by the front door. I'm expecting great things! And if it's good, I'll get another one for the back door.

Well, just to update, it is good and I have bought another one for the back door :lol: Also a mud hog mat for outside the back door may inadvertantly have slipped into my basket as well :oops:

They do initially seem expensive, but to be honest I think they are worth every penny as the mat I had before cost £12, didn't stop any dirt and can't be washed. On the other hand the turtle mat really does trap dirt brilliantly (don't be afraid to give your shoes a really good scrub on it!) and can be washed over and over. Three cheap mats later and I'd have spent the same as on turtle mat anyway!

Oh stop it ... I'm still dithering about the cost, but having been at home for the last week and in and out of the garden every day, I'm beginning to think I really need one. Would you have a Mud Hogg outside in preference to a Turtle Mat inside? (I can't afford both!)

Oh stop it ... I'm still dithering about the cost, but having been at home for the last week and in and out of the garden every day, I'm beginning to think I really need one. Would you have a Mud Hogg outside in preference to a Turtle Mat inside? (I can't afford both!)

I think I'd go for a mud hog outside and a cheaper mat inside. The other way round for dogs :D