chick wiggle

George - another video!!!

I am beyond excited! I have to wait another two weeks and its killing me. I dont even know yet if im getting a boy or girl. They are rescue puppys and still with mum. They are shih tzu x westies, 3 boys and 3 girls and 6 weeks old at the moment.

I am going on wednesday to see them for the first time and to choose which one i want. :dance: Hopefully i will be able to take a piccie then too.

Mostin, you are MORE than welcome to come anytime you like hunni :dance:

Edited by Guest

Exciting news! - nearly Wednesday, can't wait to see the photos.

Having had a puppy this time last year I would recommend making a puppy toilet area as near to the back door as is possible and practical. You'll need the shortest distance possible during evil weather, esp. at 3am!

If you leave an old teatowel with the rescue people you can ask them to pop it in with the litter on the last night before you collect your puppy, the smell of the litter will help the new puppy settle when you bring her/him home.

Sorry, probably telling you stuff you already know ........... I got carried away :roll:

Aw dont worry about it Lesley, all advice gratefully recieved, its been nearly 18 years since my last puppy and my, how things have changed!

I have a teething blanket ( :lol: I know, how cute! ) which we are all holding to get our smells on it and will leave it before we bring puppy home.

I was thinking of putting some sort of sand pit outside the back door to use as its toilet, as the garden is quite a trek, what do you think? :think:

:D