Rhapsody

Foster Dog!!! UPDATE :)

Oh she looks lovely, what's her name? Are you hoping to keep her or is she just with you until she finds new owners? Either way, she's a very lucky girl. Good luck with her and well done for taking her on, she will be back up to strength in no time with all the TLC she is going to get!! :clap:

PS, edited to say, I've just read your photo post properly, her name is Misty, sorry!! :doh:

Thanks CW and everyone. I am so passionate about the dog rescue situation aND have all rescue dogs. We lost our old dog recently and I tHought hard about it. I dont really want another dog but I want to help- we are at such a point now in this country with unwantedd dogs that all trhe rescue homes have waiting lists and dogs are being put down because there is nowhere to put them, and anything vaguely Bully is first on the Death List.

Hopefully I can help her be a better prospect for rehoming and she'll complete someones family!

What a lucky dog to have found a home where she can stay until a new family is found for her. It breaks my heart to think of all the dogs that are kennelled (and many that aren't even that lucky, IYSWIM :cry: ) who are desparate to be in a loving family home. I would love to give a rescue dog a loving home and I am currently in the fortunate position to work part time, from home. However, at the moment the future of my job is uncertain and it's not fair for me to commit to a dog at the moment, in case I have to change jobs and start going out to work again. However, there's a beautiful looking staffy at my local rescue centre that I've rather fallen for, so here's hoping I get good news..... :pray: