abwsco

In preparation for winter

do infant stick and not slip.

Well spotted Freddie :lol:

I think we need to know the answer to this :lol:

:oops::oops: Ahh I see now! I am typing on my iPad and I am a bit hit and miss with it as I have only had it for a week.

DM fellow dog walkers would know if something is good for all weathers so its sounding promising. If anyone is interested Sports Direct seem to have the cheapest price. Going to see if they have any in my local store later to try and possibly buy :D

In my constant search for The Winter boots that won't slip on the snow and ice I think *touchwood* I may have found them, but thought I'd check with the Omlet oracle. They are Merrell Oslo. They are quite pricey so I just wanted to hear from anyone who has had them as to if their soles do infant stick and not slip. Thank you :D

I see these are availbale on Outdoor Look for £99.99 saving £45... plus if you go through Quidco you get a discount code giving you a 10% off and 8% cashback.

In my constant search for The Winter boots that won't slip on the snow and ice I think *touchwood* I may have found them, but thought I'd check with the Omlet oracle. They are Merrell Oslo. They are quite pricey so I just wanted to hear from anyone who has had them as to if their soles do infant stick and not slip. Thank you :D

I see these are availbale on Outdoor Look for £99.99 saving £45... plus if you go through Quidco you get a discount code giving you a 10% off and 8% cashback.

Thank you! I need to try some on first and see how they feel but that is a good deal. Sports Direct have them for £99.99 but an extra 10% off is even better!

I've got these boots, although mine are a lighter brown colour. I've had them a couple of years now & bought them specifically for going to Latvia in February 2010 when it was deep snow. I still found it a bit slippy, but maybe they've changed the sole since then? I do wear them a lot in the winter though as they are very comfy, warm & waterproof. I don't trust them on slippy pavements though.