Christian

Planning on getting a dog.....pic page 7!!

Brilliant, thanks!

He has an tshirt at my Mum's that I sleep in. Complete with toothpaste dribble :oops: Will look out for the fish4dog treats!

Today was the first time he was left without me (at Mum's). He is quite good when I leave him alone here. I pop out, go to the shops and sneak a look on my way back :lol: On a positive note, he has just had a mad 5 minutes of obsessive sniffing around the house......I thought it weird and then realised it was the same noise that woke me up at 3am this morning! :roll: We rushed outside and he went to the loo there :clap::clap::dance: SO much praise :lol: I LOVE my little dog!

That's good, you've worked out his 'sign' :clap:

You can get fish skin plaits at Pests at Home. Fish treats are good as there's not waste, no cereal, just goodness.

Fish4dogs

Jon Angell These folks used to own fish4dogs then started up on their own - Moochoo got me onto them as they are near her and she goes to collect the food.... getting it a lot cheaper. Both of us feed our dogs on their fish kibble (just a wee bit)with raw meat/bones and the dogs are all the picture of health. The difference is most noticeable in my Cyrus who came to me in pretty dodgy condition; he looks wonderful now and acts like a puppy 8):D

Yay!!! A poop free night! :lol::lol::lol:

I set my alarm for 4am just in case but he looked at me as if to say 'are you deranged' when I got up to let him out :oops::lol:

He went outside this morning :clap::clap: I never thought I would be posting this kind of thing on a forum :lol:

Will start working on leaving him alone today. Wish me luck.

Oh my goodness! How cute is that photo?! It took me a couple of seconds to work it out, but then, my heart just melted, hes so cute, cuddling his toy and fast asleep and with his blankie and all snuggled up and so....so......Adorable!!! :D

And what a clever boy you are...........Christian! working out his 'signal' :lol: and Well Done Milo for training Christian so well! :dance:

No, he should be cold Clare. He has a very comfy snuggly bed with high sides, a blanket and isn't to far from the dreadful economy 7 storage heater. He just likes to be close, but has not done that before. It was cute, as he was on top of the duvet, but under the patchwork quilt :roll::lol:

Left him at Mum's today and he did really well. Seems that he likes staying there. :D

It was cute, as he was on top of the duvet, but under the patchwork quilt :roll::lol:

That's terriers for you - they like to burrow :wink:

This is so true, my parents' terrier can often be found curled up asleep on their half-landing with the floor-length curtains elegantly draped over him :lol: He also used to have a little house/kennel shaped bed (actually a large cat bed) which he loved to tuck himself away in, especially at night time. I think he would actually have quite liked it to have a door too! :lol:

:lol::lol: I was very tempted to leave him there, but thought better of it.

Mum and Dad came over for dinner and took him home with them for a sleep over. I am really anxious :roll::lol: I'm sure he will be fine, but as I saw his little face look at me as they drove off, I went all funny. I miss him already and he has only been gone 20 minutes. Daft so and so that I am.

I love reading your posts about Milo!

My pup will be a new model - he is only 6 weeks old atm..... So I will have all the puppy stuff to deal with, but I hope he settles in as quickly as MIlo seems to have done!