Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Eve when it stops raining here the air is still so damp that everything stays soggy.

My mud has now turned to slime and puddles. I am sick and tired of it, blooming weather.

Go away rain

Almost given up coming on this thread as I would just be constantly reporting rain :roll: , even when it's not actually raining its so wet underfoot it might as well be raining. I am so fed up with the piles of washing as well.

However the girls seem to be enjoying turning the grass over looking for worms :lol: .

Today there seems to be a promise of a breeze and less rain, but I will wait and see before putting my washing out.

It did occur to me that if it was colder all this rain might be falling as snow so perhaps we should be thankful for that.

It has stayed lovely here, it hasn't felt too cold either because there has been no wind. We have collected veg from the allotment, cleaned out the chickens and turned their runs over, cut some kindling done a couple of loads of washing, and cleaned the house. Dinner is in the oven and the fire is lit, a good day :D