Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

Truly filthy weather here, garden is just a swamp, chickens refusing to leave the run. The riverside footpaths are now underwater.

Just clear off rain, go and do one :evil::evil::talk2hand: .

Yesterday's rain arrived about 2 minutes after I had posted :roll: . Today has been vile, really heavy rain - like everyone else the grass is sodden, the chicken run a muddy mess (but they seem to love it :lol: ) and dog walking really disgusting (dog ditto the chickens :lol::lol: ). Finally eased off late afternoon.

Counturchickens, snow really? Yucky yuck yuck *rushes off to check the forecast before adding large supply of chocolate to tomorrow's shopping list*

I am near Burton On Trent (although Burton In Trent would be a better description)

The rain has stopped here but more is forecast today and the rest of the week.

I have so many outdoor chores piling up that just can't be done as the ground is sodden. On the plus side the indoor chores are all done, I have even cleared out all the kitchen cupboards and the documents boxes.

Right better go put down some straw in the WIR which no doubt will be soaking again in a couple of days. Run is roofed but this driving rain just get in everywhere, I think a lot of wet is seeping up through the slabs too.

Is everyone else screaming with frustration at the wet? :x:x:x:x:x

(cube purple)