Groovychook

The Weather Thread # 8

I feel quite guilty about the lovely sunny day we are having here.

I have cleaned out the eglu, done 3 loads of washing, spotted growth on my fuchsia cuttings in the polytunnel which I though weren't going to come to anything, and found my 8 year old Wintersweet flowering for the first time ever :D . And i can hear the solar panel working. However I also spotted loads of cobwebs indoors so I hoovered them away, unfortunately the hoover brush must have got wet in some condensation and I managed to smear a black mark right across the top of a wall in the hall that has not long been painted :roll: - the only way to get rid of the mark was to stand on the very top of the stepladder (don't tell OH) and wipe it with a wet cloth. Decided that, as they've forecast rain for here tomorrow, I will leave the cobweb cleaning for a while.

Still sunny-ish here too, although we've had a few brief showers.

Roof is fixed, chooks and run have been cleaned out, washing has been partially dried and been out for a lovely walk with baby J & the doglet :D

The wind is starting to pick up now and the sky is darkening... ready for what the weekend might hold in store :anxious: