dancing cloud

Positive Omlet vibes, please - more vibes needed!

Still nothing , three weeks now since the interview :(

Someone from a related part of the organisation hinted there was some procedural delay, but didn't know what the delay was, what the Panel's decision was, or when that decision might be available. It's all a bit frustrating :wall:

Doesn't take this long to elect a Pope :shock: !

Late yesterday I was told they want to interview me again :shock: . Four weeks after the first interview - I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!

I suspect they offered the job to someone else and they've turned it down, but I still want the job very much and don't mind being sloppy seconds, if that's what it takes.

Don't yet know when the next interview will be and it may be at short notice, so please keep those positive vibes coming. Thank you for all your support so far and let's hope my next update is good news :pray::D

Fingers crossed for you - they're certainly keeping you waiting!

Maybe they had to offer the job internally too and they've been holding separate interviews that way? Anyway, fingers crossed - hope the interview is VERY soon so you can relax!

The "second" interview will be this Thursday @ 16.00 :shock: - at last :dance: . Only taken them two months to sort it out.

Still want the job, so any and all Omlet positive vibes would be very welcome :D

According to my sources I was right, in that the job was originally offered to another candidate who turned it down, but there's no good reason to have taken this long to sort out the second interview. On the upside, it's given me the chance to impress one of the interviewers by dealing quickly and effectively with a sticky issue (apparently she was singing my praises the day after) on the downside, I'm going to have to quickly get my head back into interview mode.

Perhaps I should suggest the special skills I could bring to the team - organisation, and quick and effective decision-making (or perhaps I should resist temptation, at least until I've got the job ... :lol: )

Here's hoping - again :pray::pray::pray: