patsylabrador

Can i see your Christmas Trees please?

imagejpg2_zps93f5ef0e.jpg

I've had to buy all the decorations the last few years, since I moved out of my moms home. She has ancient handblown hand painted ornaments, really nice. I bought every single thing on sale after the holidays are over. So adding bit by bit, every year.

Only have red and white ornaments.

They all look absolutley gorgeous :clap: I do love the bottle one too.....I'll have to start saving the empties for next year - should be there by June :roll::oops::lol:

I have no idea how to add photos so, if anyone can give me a few pointers, I'll try and get a pic of ours later today.....thats our task for this afternoon - tree dec ing!

Thanks people. I love seeing other trees.

Soapdragon, I've downloaded photoresizer and photobucket onto my phone. Then I can resize my picture to medium setting and share it with photobucket. Then I go to share on photobucket and click on share img. Then in theory you can paste the image on your post.

Sometimes it works!

Here's mine

imagejpg1_zps7ad4f3ce.jpg

The Christmas pud and the Panettone are there to remind me I need to take them to where I'll be on Christmas Day!

My Omlet crafty swap is nestling there too. :D

I have a complete mixture of decorations, some old and some new. The fairy deserves a special mention. She's older than I am :lol: - she used to grace our family tree at home, and was reclothed by my mum some time in the 1960s. I love getting the decorations out every year, they bring back so many memories.

imagejpg2_zps628e0968.jpg

Here is my tree. Funny how mostly the blue lights show up. I have a lot of bells on my tree and lots of things that I have collected for a long time. My Mum bought me my angel 23 years ago.

P1030025_compressed_zpse2359ac8.jpg

This is one of my favourite decorations. I can't wait to get him out every year.

P1030026_compressed_zps38302500.jpg

And of course Lindt chocs tied on to the tree :D

My penfriend sent this one as he knows I have trouble with my other half every year about decorations. I went and bought some bows from Hobbycraft to stick on. Then OH helped me get all the decs down whoohoo. So here we have the normal one only the fairy/angel has fallen down so I stuck the wonky star on. Can't reach so it's staying wonky!

20141218_152539_zpse178c86d.jpg

20141218_130703_zps97cc914b.jpg

Hmmm, I may have got my check ribbons in the wrong place. Oh well too late now!