Cinnamon

French move - March update

A site worth setting as your default Cinnamon is 'Accuweather' as it has an frequently updated radar map and you can see the storms coming. I gather you are on Orange alert for storms at the moment so hope all is OK. Cheap internet can be received on an SFR MiFi, a mobile WiFi unit, but you will need to be sure of a mobile signal and will need a French bank account.

Yes,we are all Broadbanded up, thanks.

And I have used Accuweather for years...it is brilliant, especially as they send mobile updates for weather warnings.

The Huband battened down the hatches as soon as we got wind of the orange alert.

We got the tail end of the storms....a pretty hairy day yesterday but we got off very lightly I think, compared with Brittany.

And the awning is still there!

Just about time for the April update, S :wink:

A fellow school governor is just about to make the move out in your direction; chap in middle age on his own has bought a big farmhouse with out buildings and 'interesting' electrics. The surveyor said that he'd only ever seen the light 'switches' in a museum before. He is in he process of rewiring! The property used to have a vineyard but the person that he has bought from grubbed it all up in the 50's. He plans to replant.